Event Schedule & Activities
Saturday, April 6, 2019 ~ 10:00am—2:00pm
Central York High School ~ 601 Mundis Mill Road, York, PA
ALL activities are FREE and open for the entire event unless otherwise noted ($).
Top Team Trophies & Raffle Winners announced at 2:00pm.
Autism York Headquarters ~ Atrium (Main Entrance)
- Pick-up event information and our current Newsletter
- Sign up for our emails and Newsletters
- Connect with our Autism York Adult and Teen Meet-Up Groups
- Shop ($) our selection of Awareness Items (prices vary)
Donation Drop-off ~ Fundraising Room
(behind the Atrium staircase)
- Drop off financial donations collected from friends & family
- Cash, check and major credit cards accepted
- Donation cut-off for trophies is Saturday, April 6, 2019 at 1:00pm. Donations will be accepted after 2:00pm but will not be included in team totals for the trophies.
- Top Fundraising prizes will be awarded to the Top 3 Fundraising Teams.
WALK ~ Indoor Track (2nd Floor)
- Walk individually, as a family or as a team
- You do not need to register in order to Walk
- There is no distance requirement; walk as little or long as you are able. Strollers and wheelchairs are permitted.
- Team photos can be taken outside in front of the building or up in the large hallway leading to the Indoor Track.
Raffles ~ Atrium (Main Entrance)
- Buy ($) tickets for one of our many Raffle Baskets
- Enter for a chance to win our 50/50 Raffle!
- Cash, check and major credit cards accepted.
- Raffles will close at 1:30pm
- Raffle results will be announced at 2:00pm in the Atrium. You do not need to be present to win.
Family Friendly Activities & Face Painting ~ Various Locations
- Check out our Arts and Crafts Table and create a masterpiece!
- Visit our student-run face painters!
- Note: Parents are responsible for the oversight of their children at all times.
Princess & Star Wars Personalities ~ Roaming the Event
Visit our amazing artists and personalities that are long-time favorites for kids of all ages! Don’t forget to bring your camera for all the photo opportunities available.
Bounce Houses ~ Gymnasium
Enjoy the two Bounce Houses donated this year by Bounce Around! Note: Parents are responsible for the oversight of their children at all times.
Autism Expo ~ Various Locations
The Autism Expo features an extensive Vendor Fair for autism AND non-autism specific vendors selling their products and exhibiting their services.
Stop by our Autism York table and speak with Autism York representatives.
Each vendor will provide either a family-friendly activity or special giveaway for you to enjoy! This is a GREAT way to spend some quality time with your friends and family!
A multitude of information about autism is available for families, professionals and members of the community. The event allows families and individuals affected by autism to network and locate appropriate resources.
Last year, over 85 vendors participated in this event.
Motorcycles & Volunteer 99-1 Air Truck ~ Outside Main Entrance
Come outside and take a look at some motorocycles, courtesy of the York Motorcycle Club AND Volunteer 99-1 Air Truck, courtesy of the York City Fire Department.
Food Vendors ~ Outside Main Entrance
Several food vendors will be located in front of the school where food, drinks and snacks are available for purchase ($).